Are you an IT expert looking for new exciting opportunities? Would you like to work in one of the most innovative countries in the heart of Europe?
The Nuremberg Metropolitan Region is one of the leading IT locations in Germany. Numerous innovative, forward-looking technology companies are based here, which regularly create a wide range of jobs in the IT sector for qualified professionals.
Do you want to learn more about your career opportunities and meet employers from the Nuremberg Metropolitan Region?
Then join our ONLINE RECRUITING EVENT.
When? – November 28th, 2022
How? – Three easy steps to register for the online recruiting event:
- Send us an email with your CV in English and further documents concerning professional qualifications, for example job references, certificates or university degrees.
- You will receive a reply from us as soon as possible with a qualified evaluation. If your profile meets our basic requirements, you will receive our signup form.
- By sending in the completed form you have registered for the online recruiting event.
Participation is free of charge! Deadline for applications is November 18th 2022.
In general, we are looking for:
- Academic degree within ICT.
- Around 3 years of professional experience.
- Strong Tech Stack especially in the area of programming.
- Languages: Fluent in English; German is a plus.
Requirements for an application:
The job offers below provide information about the desired applicant profile. The individual technical and language skills are specified by each employer.
Take your chance to gain experience in one of the world’s leading IT countries. We are looking forward to your registration.
In case of any questions, please feel free to contact us at