Have you ever considered living in Berlin – the vibrant German capital? Or Brandenburg, the fast developing area around Berlin with its rapidly growing industries?
Our service for candidates includes:
- Support in your search for a new job
- Help in creating your application documents
- Consultation on living and working in Germany
- Support on visa questions
- Advice regarding qualification recognition
Moreover, our colleagues are in a constant exchange with employers in Berlin and Brandenburg to find the best candidates for their vacancies.
Take your chance to gain experience in one of the world’s leading ICT countries.
In general, we are looking for:
- Academic degree within ICT
- Around 3 years of professional experience as a software developer
- Strong Tech Stack especially in the area of programming
- Languages: English fluent, German nice to have
Many employers offer benefits like subsidy for public transport, trainings or company pension. For more details please have a look at the requirements below.
We are looking forward to your registration:
Full stack developer
Most of the job vacancies will be in Berlin and Brandenburg.
We encourage other software experts to register as well.