You would like to apply?
Prepare the necessary documents and send us your application by May 31, 2021 !
You are a teacher for the subjects:
- a good knowledge of German (evidence of at least Level B1 according to the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages)
- a Master’s degree that enables you to teach at non-vocational schools in at least one of the aforementioned subjects in the country where you did your training.
You are interested in:
- a job as a teacher at regional schools or grammar schools (from 5th grade, pupils aged approx. 10-18),
- living in a rural area of the federal state of Mecklenburg-Western Pomerania in the north-east of Germany.
You are looking for:
- new challenges
- good earning opportunities (gross remuneration between approx. € 3050 and € 3670/month)
- good career prospects
- a high quality of life
In the event of an application from an EU member state, we will help you with applications for financial support for:
- costs incurred during the recognition procedure
- a language course in your country of origin with the goal of achieving Level B2
- Moving costs