In the context of several recruitment projects initiated by the International Placement Service (ZAV) of the German Federal Employment Agency, new employees are being sought throughout Europe for various day-care centers for children in Germany!
These are permanent job offers with predominantly public employers with a usual weekly working time of 38-40 hours. Special feature: German language skills are not a prerequisite at the time of recruitment. Their acquisition is just as much a part of the recruitment projects as is comprehensive support for all necessary steps to taking up employment in Germany.
We are mainly looking for educators (f,m,d) and, on a small scale, pedagogical assistants.
Required professional qualifications are:
- positiv:to work as an educator: early childhood education college degree.
- positiv:as well as proven experience in the education, upbringing and care of children are required.
In addition to the professional requirements we only expect that you enjoy working with children.
The salaries of the job offers range depending on qualifications and work experience:
- positiv:Full-time employment without recognition between 2,400 € - 2,700 € gross / month plus special benefits (such as pension plan, Christmas bonus)
- positiv:Full-time employment with state recognition 2,800 € - 3,400 € gross / month plus special benefits (such as pension plan, Christmas bonus)
A financially supported job shadowing trip to the employer offers the opportunity to get to know the kindergarten and the region in advance, in order to be able to weigh up the decision for a new job and thus also a new phase of life in Germany. The respective recruitment projects are flanked by the possibility to apply for financial support from the European mobility program "Targeted Mobility Scheme". Participants in all ZAV recruitment projects receive targeted support in submitting the relevant applications for financial support as well as in preparing the necessary recognition procedures. The respective employers provide support during the search for accommodation and the first steps, the acclimatization and familiarization on site.
We would like to point out that vaccination against measles is required by law in Germany when working with children and that all participating employers expressly wish to have a complete vaccination status both with regard to the common basic immunizations (such as against mumps, rubella, chickenpox, etc.) and, of course, against the Corona virus.
Interested? Apply directly to us under the keyword "Welcome to the kindergarten!”
If you are interested in participating please apply by sending us the following documents:
- positiv:Current curriculum vitae (in English, German or in the language of the advertisement)
- positiv:Copy of professional diploma
- positiv:Copy of current identity card
- positiv:Indication if there is also interest in kindergarten work in a church context