The European Representation of the Federal Employment Agency has been the central link between the European Union (EU), its institutions and the Federal Employment Agency for more than 10 years.
The employees of the BA's European Representation perform a variety of tasks. These include, among other things:
- positiv:consultative participation in the EU policy-making process
- positiv:the analysis and evaluation of all decisions, trends and developments important for the BA in the EU
- positiv:participation in the formation of opinions on the subject of employment, education, migration and social issues
- positiv:support and advice to European institutions, stakeholders and networks. This includes, for example, cooperation with our partners in the European Network of Public Employment Services.
In addition, the European Representation answers enquiries from public employment services from other EU countries or the European institutions on BA topics and prepares the content and organisation of visits by delegations of foreign employment services to the BA and visits by representatives of the BA in other European countries.
The European Representation of the BA sees itself as a service provider for
- the Management Board and the Board of Directors of the BA
- all BA offices and employees
- the EU Commission with selected Directorates-General
- Members of the European Parliament and their staff
Address and Contact
European Representation of the Federal Employment Agency
Rue d’Arlon 50
1000 Brüssel (Belgien)